Thank you for your interest in the Plainfield Invitational Concert Band Festival College (of Music) Fair! We’ll have over 20 high school bands in attendance for our 2023 event on Saturday, March 4th, 2023. The College Fair will be officially open from 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM and anyone paying admission to the band festival or performing at the festival will have access to the College Fair.
To add to a fantastic performance and clinic setting, we’d love for you to join us in the Cafeteria and share with our visiting students what your College or University has to offer future music students! $250 provides you with a 10×10 booth space along the outer perimeter of the Cafeteria with great visibility, tables, chairs, and meals provided throughout the day. Friday night setup is available if requested. There are also advertisements available in our program book to fit a number of advertising budgets. Please direct any questions to Chris Vanderwall, Director of Bands at Plainfield Central High School, at email@example.com.
The deadline to register for this year’s College (of Music) Fair is January 31st, 2023.
Information for Participating Institutions
- Setup Time – Friday, March 3rd, 2:00-5:00 PM or Saturday, March 4th, 6:30-9:00 AM
- Fair Hours are 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Items Provided – 8′ folding table, 2 cushioned folding chairs, 10×10 booth space in Main Cafeteria
- Representatives may visit the hospitality room (Media Center) throughout the day for food and drinks
- Restrooms are located at the entrance to the Main Cafeteria
- Load In/Out is available on the east side of the building directly next to the Main Cafeteria at the red x
- After Load In, go ahead and park in the lot directly north of there, circled in green