Parents can come and watch the performance before pick up, from 8:30-9:00 pm. Come and see our progress!
Remind your students to wear sunglasses, hats and sunscreen - the sun is brutal!
GREEN & WHITE NIGHT BAND BBQ
AUGUST 17, 4:30 PM
The Band Boosters are hosting our annual Band Family BBQ on Green & White Night. It will be held outside the band room at 4:30 pm, prior to the band’s 6:45 performance in the stadium.
For all of our new families, Green and White Night is the kick off to the football season. The football teams have a scrimmage game, the cheerleaders and pom team perform their routines and the band gets to perform the show. It is a fun time! The band has hosted a Band Family BBQ before the performance for many years now. We have the BBQ right outside the band room doors, on the grassy area. Feel free to bring picnic blankets and camp chairs. It is a great tradition and a perfect way to meet all our new families! Last year we had over 400 people attend the BBQ...we hope you'll join us this year!
We need your help with 3 things to make this event a success:
1. Send in Your Donations: The Boosters will provide hamburgers and hot dogs. We are asking for the following donations to make this event a success. Please note that these donations are also used for upcoming events for the entire year. Please bring your donations to the band room by Thursday, August 9.
LAST NAME A-F: Bottled Water Case LAST NAME G-L: Individual bags of Chips (12-pack/case) LAST NAME N-R: Desserts (cookies, brownies, treats - store bought or home made) LAST NAME S-Z: Cans of Pop (cases)
2. RSVP to Make Sure We Buy Enough Food! (RSVPs due Thursday, Aug. 9th.)
· Log into your Charms account.
· Click on the calendar. Go to August 17.
· Click the “RSVP” (black logo with white letters) below the “Green and White Night + BBQ” listing.
· Enter your name and number of attendees. Be sure to include your student(s) in your headcount.
3. Lend a Hand!
Can you help with the following?
· Set up (3-4:30 pm)
· Grill (set up/start to cook 3-4:30 pm)
· Grill (second shift 4:30-5:30)
· Serve food (2 shifts: 4:30-5:15 pm and 5:15-6 pm)
· Clean up (6-6:30 pm)
· Grill clean up (6-6:30 pm)
· Spirit Wear (2 shifts: 4:30-5:15 pm and 5:15-6 pm)
Please sign up for a volunteer slot in Charms. After logging into your account, go to the calendar (see directions above), then click the hand-shaped icon below the “Green and White Night + BBQ” listing.